Practice Development Audit
To get started, our outsourced marketing team will guide you through our Practice Development Audit. This is a systematic approach to diagnose the strengths and weaknesses of your firm’s marketing programs. The Audit process ultimately culminates with a comprehensive 24-month Growth & Development Plan that incorporates a specific schedule and budget to conduct our recommended suggestions for growth and profitability.
In gathering information for the Audit we will:
- Interview key members of your firm
- Review your firm’s existing marketing plan, strategic plan, collateral material, proposals, newsletters, social media outlets, website, ads and branding initiative
- Gather information about your firm’s key metrics such as revenues, profitability, billings, billed andworked hours, realization, etc.
- Analyze your firm’s top 100 clients
- Conduct a local market analysis to evaluate the competition, niche potential, prospect sets and general market potential
- Review your firm’s marketing investment
The Audit results and recommendations will be delivered in a 4-hour, face to-face meeting with key members of your firm. During the meeting, we will facilitate a prioritization process so we fully understand the most important and pressing concerns in the minds of your key firm members. Finally, we present a Growth & Development Plan based on our recommendations, the results of the prioritization process and our understanding of your firm and the accounting profession.
An investment in the entire Practice Development Audit and Growth & Development Plan process starts as low as $6,500 (plus minimal travel expenses). If you ultimately decide to engage us to help implement your firm’s Growth & Development Plan, this investment will be applied to your implementation budget—meaning the Audit was actually our investment in your firm!
Once you’ve decided to engage us for the implementation of your Growth & Development plan, our team of experienced consultants, writers, graphic and web designers will serve as an extension of your team, providing expertise, strategy, implementation and day to day support.
We are ready and excited to put our knowledge and skills to work to benefit your firm.
Now it’s your turn.
Take a moment to complete our FREE marketing assessment in order to calculate your firm’s Accounting Marketing Quotient™ (AMQ) to get some perspective on where you stand today. Then schedule a time to talk with one of our team leaders by reaching out to get started: