As a key stakeholder in the professional services industry, your focus should be on creating client relationships and managing the deadline driven needs of your audience. Meanwhile, areas like marketing and business development can be overlooked. You may not have the time to devote, or the knowledge to conquer those areas of your business. But with a trusted partner, you can make strides in the right direction.
The Growth Partnership (TGP) was established to meet the marketing and business development needs of firms like yours. Outsourcing your firm’s marketing functions to the TGP team allows you to enjoy a host of benefits without the need to hire an internal marketing director or staff.
With TGP as your marketing partner, you benefit from:
- Access to experts with extensive experience working in the accounting field.
- A team of professionals comprised of strategists, public relations and social media specialists, graphic designers, writers and editors, lead generation call representatives, and administrative team members.
- Freedom from long-term contracts—our clients are encouraged to engage TGP only if they believe they are receiving value for the fees paid.
- A designated marketing coordinator who stays abreast of the latest marketing and business development news and trends.
- The opportunity to tap into the TGP client base on an as-needed basis—our clients often partner to pursue new and innovative projects.
- Monthly, in-depth marketing discussions that cover strategy, ongoing projects, and future endeavors.
- Ongoing management of marketing activities, including testimonials, lost proposal/client interviews, press releases, and miscellaneous designs.
- The latest digital strategy for your website, e-newsletters, and social media.
- Access to a knowledgeable client satisfaction survey expert eager to guide you through the survey process from start to finish.
- Competency training covering fundamental marketing and business development skills appropriate to various staff levels.
Let The Growth Partnership provide you with the strategy, guidance, and resources needed to produce exceptional marketing and business development initiatives that lead to firm growth.