Many CPAs employ capable people to direct the learning and development function at their firm only to have these professionals reduced to being training event planners. There is a better way! At The Growth Partnership (TGP), we work with your in-house L&D professionals to create a custom “University” program that strategically positions your firm for long term success. This approach also allows your L&D professionals to focus on helping your employees put the competencies they learn in the classroom into practice within the firm – a much higher use of their time than just planning for the next CPE session.
Tailored for accounting firms with over 100 employees, our in-house University program offers the following benefits:
- A systemic approach to providing non-technical training that supports your firm’s mission, vision and values;
- A mechanism for developing superior skill sets in the areas of 1) people development, 2) business development and growth, and 3) practice management;
- The flexibility to incorporate any existing training providers into the new University format;
- A predictable approach to non-technical CPE that frees up a firm’s human resources and L&D professional’s time to focus on elevating culture as opposed to endless event planning;
- A common vocabulary and toolset that is shared across the entire firm, from entry-level interns to the managing partner;
- A lower cost of delivery and higher return on learning investment than traditional approaches to CPE;
- The ability to avoid the competency gaps that are created as a result of a haphazard or disjointed approach to non-technical training;
- All courses approved for CPE credit by NASBA.