Trusted Advisory Academy
Many CPAs acknowledge the need to shift into a more proactive advisory-focused posture when serving their clients, but most lack the systems to effectively make that transition happen within their firms. Breaking free from the traditional compliance / annuity services mindset requires a new way of thinking, and an entirely new approach.
Over the past 20+ years The Growth Partnership has been helping CPA firms achieve sustainable, profitable growth, and we’ve learned and seen a lot over those two decades of service. Drawing on that experience and expertise, we have developed the Trusted Advisor Program (TAP) to help firms more easily shift to an advisory-oriented posture.
TAP is more than just CPE – it is a practical approach to changing the culture of your firm that includes everything you need to transition successfully.
- NASBA certified training (classroom and/or virtual) to help participants develop advisory-oriented competencies;
- A customized framework of assignments for each participant that will move them toward a more advisory-centric approach;
- One-on-one coaching to help each participant overcome barriers and successfully achieve their program assignments;
- Team pipeline meetings to measure success and track program results;
- A proven network of advisory partners that can supplement a firm’s in- house advisory expertise;
- An online Advisory Platform that serves as the central hub for program information and activity.
- Complete program customization to seamlessly tie the TAP into your existing programs and initiatives.
- Objective metrics displayed on compelling dashboards to quantify program results.