Spreading Good Cheer at Your Firm
In the midst of the holiday bustle, little details can get lost in the mix. Holiday parties and secret Santa exchanges aren’t the only ways to bring holiday joy to your office. Inc. magazine offers a few ideas that can bring the spirit of the holidays to your office, without costing a thing:
• Tell someone why they matter. It will matter to them.
• Give a compliment for something you take for granted. It will be beyond appreciated.
• Tell a peer what they've taught you. They'll be flattered.
• Remind someone you're rooting for them. Odds are they could use the reminder.
• Showcase someone when they're not expecting it. And do so with gusto.
• For one day, include praise in every email you write.
Here is the link to the full list from Inc. magazine.
Remember, these aren’t exclusive to the holidays – you can do these at any time to put a smile on someone’s face. What are you doing at your office to spread holiday cheer?